Most years at this time I try and take the time to reflect on our achievements and our learnings. This year I am still running - I think we all are. Looking back it has been a year of wonderful, heartfelt wins, exciting projects and many changes and introductions to our lives.
Here are just a few of our wins:
- We spoke with over 250 businesses about new ways of approaching their business
- We built 20 websites
- We worked with our clients to have them seen over 6,000,000 times on TV
- We sent out over 1,000,000 emails for our clients
- We had delivered a combined, accumulated Social Media reach of over 20,000,000 impressions
- We helped our clients build both national and international exposure
- .......And we had the best time doing it!!
Our year in a nutshell:
January presented an opportunity that we thought could change the dynamics for Adloyalty, and it did.
February saw our beautiful Danni become engaged to her long-term partner Steve on top of a mountain, and we sighed.
April we were awarded the Discover the Riches tender and with the help of Geagle Productions and Jack of Hearts Studio we produced a regional tourism campaign straight from our hearts, for our home.
June saw us host the 2nd Central West Business Summit with close to 150 delegates joining us in Parkes to discuss our region's opportunities and to hear James O'Loughlin present his thoughts on the power of innovation as a cultural foundation for all small business. Next year we are looking to host this event in Bathurst.
July we introduced shop parkes + win. And they did - a Carribean Cruise!!
September our Art Director, Elizabeth Robinson designed the Orange Regional Museum logo and promoted our first bull or should I say NO BULL sale.
October we flew to Mt Isa to develop a local media and marketing campaign for our long-standing client PJL Group. We helped them celebrate 10 amazingly successful years that has seen them start as 3 mates with a truck, grow to over 250 skilled employees with a national footprint.
We opened a second office based in Wagga Wagga - home to our design talents and we welcomed Elise Penton.
November we explored and marveled at the Jenolan Caves and we are itching to share this work with you. Keep your eyes peeled for a Facebook Post very soon.
We were humbled with the announcement of our Daroo Award for Contribution to Cabonne - Business. And the 1st the Adloyalty baby, Archer was born!!!!
shop parkes + win came back, and this time the lucky winner will head to Las Vegas!!
December we moved our Canowindra office to make room for our new 2017 introduction of Lead Generation - stay tuned.
It has been a great year and none of it would have been half as much fun or nearly as rewarding without our talented and dedicated beyond belief team of:
- Danni Jenkins, Account Manager and the real Boss
- Robyn Priest, Digital Developer and Website Builder
- Elizabeth Robinson, Art Director
- Sharon Duguid, Content Creator and Writer
- Mandy McNaught, Accounts Officer and Office Mum
- Izabella Tanewski Marketing Assistant
- Debra Clarke Website Account Manager
- Elise Penton Graphic Designer
And of course our stellar client base, your support and trust makes it an honour to work with you all.
So in finishing, Merry Christmas - may it be relaxed and filled with joy. I look forward to seeing and speaking with you all in 2017.
Peace. Love. Prosperity. Cads x