Business leaders are set to workshop key future opportunities for the Region at the Central West Business Summit in Parkes on June 7.
Digital Integration, innovation, strategic planning, funding and Inland Rail economic development opportunities will be among the big ticket topics for the highly popular breakout sessions during the one-day event.
The Breakout Sessions have been designed to facilitate one-on-one communication between attendees and business experts. They create a platform for attendees to learn about opportunities for their own businesses, with key takeaways that can be implemented directly for growth and development.
The line-up for the 2016 Summit includes:
- “Let’s Get Digital”…Digital Integration in today’s business environment - Hosted by Adloyalty
- Change, Innovation and Collaboration - Hosted by Yates Baker McLean
- Leveraging Competitive Advantage in the Central West - Hosted by RDA Central West
- Inland Rail Economic Development Opportunities - Hosted by RDA Central West
- Developing a Strategic Plan for your Business - Hosted by Central NSW BEC
- Funding Opportunities for Central West Business - Hosted by AusIndustry
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream … Internet West of the Great Divide – Hosted by Central West Networks
Attendees will be given the opportunity to register online to participate in three of the above sessions.
Summit participants should register online by close of business May 31.
There is currently limited availability for businesses wishing to partner with the Central West Business Summit. Businesses can showcase their expertise by hosting a breakout session, exhibition space or website promotion.